Share Your Bequest with the Conservancy
A bequest to The Nature Conservancy helps ensure that we can continue our critical work far into the future. If you have included The Nature Conservancy in your estate plans, or would like more information about naming us as a beneficiary of a will, trust or financial account, please fill out the simple form below. You can also call toll-free (877) 812-3698, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Why a Bequest with The Nature Conservancy?
- With more than 25 years of experience, the Conservancy's gift planning program is among the most respected and successful in the nation.
- We also work with more than 20,000 individuals who have named us in their estate plans.
- Since 1951, we've helped protect over 119 million acres and more than 5,000 miles of rivers around the world.
- We utilize innovative tools to protect, restore and manage magnificent places sensibly, and with the greatest benefit to people and nature.
- Bequests and other planned gifts ensure that our groundbreaking conservation work will continue years into the future.
Photo Credits: © Patrick Smith; © Kiki Arnal; © Harold E. Malde; © James J. Stachecki.